Group visit of professors from Damascus University, Syria
A delegation of professors from the University of Damascus, which is one of the largest public universities in Syria, visited the eye surgery simulator, the OpSim, and got acquainted with the performance and efficiency of the SiMedix eye surgery simulator.
- Duke Researchers Launch NIH-funded Study to Compare NGoggle with Conventional Glaucoma Detection Methods
- Dubai Expo officials visited the OpSim by the Ministry of Industry, Mines, and Trade invitation
- Installation of OpSim in Nikukari Eye Hospital at the request of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences
- Visit of Dr. Rashedi, Faculty Member of the University of Tehran and Ambassadors of South Africa and Bangladesh, and Dr. Tabasi, Lithuanian Consul in Iran
- The OpSim, Eye surgery simulator