Installation of OpSim in Nikukari Eye Hospital at the request of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences
OpSim device, a version of simulating cataract surgery (including training phaco surgeries, capsulorhexis surgery and etc.,)in Nikukari Eye Hospital of Tabriz in April 2021 with the principal goal of providing convenience and quality forophthalmology training and More importantly, to reduce the risks of this field, was installed. Along with it, the necessaryinstructions on how to work with the device were fully provided by the SiMedix team. Now, ophthalmology students ofTabriz University of Medical Sciences are able to learn this science more easily and accurately than before by benefitingfrom the highest level of technology due to virtual reality in the educational segments.
- Duke Researchers Launch NIH-funded Study to Compare NGoggle with Conventional Glaucoma Detection Methods
- Dubai Expo officials visited the OpSim by the Ministry of Industry, Mines, and Trade invitation
- Installation of OpSim in Nikukari Eye Hospital at the request of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences
- Visit of Dr. Rashedi, Faculty Member of the University of Tehran and Ambassadors of South Africa and Bangladesh, and Dr. Tabasi, Lithuanian Consul in Iran
- The OpSim, Eye surgery simulator