The 25th Farabi ophthalmology updates
The presence of SiMedix at the 25th Farabi Annual Seminar According to the report of the Public Relations Department of Farabi Hospital, the 9th Translational Ophthalmology Seminar will be held in the Golshan Hall of the congresses center of Tehran Oil Industry research center on Wednesday, 1st of May, at the same time as Farabi’s 25th Annual Seminar.
Dr. Mohammad Soleimani, the secretary of the seminar, said: “The seminar, which is organized by the Research Center of Ophthalmology of the Tehran University of Medical Sciences and is co-sponsored by the Iranian Medical Nanotechnology Scientific Forum, will be attended by professors from Royan Institute, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Shahid Beheshti, Alborz, Mashhad, Tabriz, Iran, Baghiat Allah, and universities of Tehran, Tarbiat Modares, Sharif, and Khajeh Nasir and also they will have lectures.
Dr. Soleimani, on topics that will be discussed at the seminar, added: “The topics of the 9th Translational Ophthalmology Seminar include three areas of rehabilitation ophthalmology, nanotechnology in ophthalmology and robotics in ophthalmology.
- Duke Researchers Launch NIH-funded Study to Compare NGoggle with Conventional Glaucoma Detection Methods
- Dubai Expo officials visited the OpSim by the Ministry of Industry, Mines, and Trade invitation
- Installation of OpSim in Nikukari Eye Hospital at the request of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences
- Visit of Dr. Rashedi, Faculty Member of the University of Tehran and Ambassadors of South Africa and Bangladesh, and Dr. Tabasi, Lithuanian Consul in Iran
- The OpSim, Eye surgery simulator