XXVII Annual Congress of the Iranian Society of Ophthalmology
It is a Great Pleasure and Honor to Invite You to the 27th Annual Congress of the Iranian Society of Ophthalmology (IrSO) , that will be Held 4 – 7 Dec. 2017 at Razi Convention Centre, Tehran, Iran .
After 26 years of experience, this year we have a diverse program available for all deligates, best to mention: Subspeciality Day , Young ophthalmologists Program, Main Symposia, workshops, Film Festival, Free Paper Presentation, Paraclinic and Nursing Program.
- Duke Researchers Launch NIH-funded Study to Compare NGoggle with Conventional Glaucoma Detection Methods
- Dubai Expo officials visited the OpSim by the Ministry of Industry, Mines, and Trade invitation
- Installation of OpSim in Nikukari Eye Hospital at the request of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences
- Visit of Dr. Rashedi, Faculty Member of the University of Tehran and Ambassadors of South Africa and Bangladesh, and Dr. Tabasi, Lithuanian Consul in Iran
- The OpSim, Eye surgery simulator